- Stay at home if you have COVID-19 type Symptoms.
- Follow public health authority guidance and advice for the province of New Brunswick.
- Rockwood Park Campground is following provincial regulations for Zone 2 to limit the spread of COVID-19. For up-to-date information, go to https://www2.gnb.ca/content/gnb/en/corporate/promo/covid-19/recovery.html#current
- Campers from outside New Brunswick must show confirmation from the NB Travel Registration Program when checking in. https://www2.gnb.ca/content/gnb/en/corporate/promo/travel-registration.html
- Campers from outside Canada must show proof of approval from Canada Border Services Agency and the New Brunswick Travel Registration Program. Call 1-844-462-8387 or go to https://www2.gnb.ca/content/gnb/en/corporate/promo/covid-19/travel.html
- Recent arrivals in the province may not self-isolate in the Campground.
- Campers must have an advance booking with the Campground in order to check in. Name and confirmation number is required.
- Campers in RVs and trailers with 3-way service are asked not to use Campground washrooms and showers to minimize contacts.
- No visitors allowed in campground when COVID-19 is in the Yellow, Orange and Red phase.
- When COVID-19 is in the Green phase visitation will be restricted to two visitors per site. Visitors must check in at the Kiosk, state their name, contact number and email address.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions Rockwood Park Campground reserves the right to refuse all campers that are not in self-contained / fully serviced RV’s if required.
We ask all campers to:
- respect all rules as posted.
- practice Social Distancing by staying 2m (6 ft) from anyone not in their travel group.
- wear a non-medical mask or face covering in indoor public spaces.
- avoid contact with frequently touched surfaces, wash hands often, and use hand sanitizer.
- keep 2m (6 ft) from others while lining up and respect maximum numbers posted.
- pick up and dispose of your litter in the garbage receptacles.
- yield to others on trails and maintain a 2m (6 ft) distance.
- read and respect all guidelines posted in the Campground.
Screening questions that will be asked at Kiosk when entering Rockwood Park Campground
1. Any signs of the following:
- Cough (or worsening cough)
- Loss of sense of taste or smell
- In children, purple markings on fingers or toes
- Runny nose
- Muscle pain
- Fatigue / exhaustion
2. Have you been advised by Public Health that you are required to self-isolate?
3. Are you waiting for a COVID-19 test or results of a COVID-19 test?
4. Have you travelled outside the Atlantic Bubble in the last 14 days?
5. Has anyone from your household returned from outside the Atlantic Bubble in the last 14 days for any reason, and has someone within the household bubble developed one or more of the COVID-19 symptoms listed above?