Rockwood Park Campground is following New Brunswick regulations for Zone 2 to limit the spread of COVID-19. For up-to-date information, go to https://www2.gnb.ca/content/gnb/en/corporate/promo/covid-19/recovery.html#current
Campers from outside New Brunswick must show confirmation from the NB Travel Registration Program when checking in. https://www2.gnb.ca/content/gnb/en/corporate/promo/travel-registration.html
Campers from outside Canada must show proof of approval from Canada Border Services Agency and the New Brunswick Travel Registration Program. Call 1-844-462-8387 or go to https://www2.gnb.ca/content/gnb/en/corporate/promo/covid-19/travel.html
Rules for 2021
- Recent arrivals in the province may not self-isolate in the Campground.
- Campers must have an advance booking with the Campground in order to check in. Name and confirmation number is required.
- Campers in RVs and trailers with 3-way service should not use Campground washrooms and showers to minimize contacts.
- NO visitors are allowed in the Campground when COVID-19 is in the Yellow, Orange or Red phases. In the Green phase, visits are restricted to 2 visitors per site.
- Visitors must check in at the Kiosk and leave name, contact number and email address.
- If required due to increased COVID-19 restrictions, Rockwood Park Campground reserves the right to refuse campers that are not in self-contained/fully serviced RVs.
- read and respect all rules and guidelines posted in the Campground.
- practice Social Distancing by staying 2m (6 ft) from anyone not in their travel group.
- wear a non-medical mask or face covering in indoor public spaces.
- avoid contact with frequently touched surfaces, wash hands often, and use hand sanitizer.
- keep 2m (6 ft) from others while lining up and respect maximum numbers posted.
- put all personal garbage and litter in the Campground garbage bins.
- yield to others on trails and maintain a 2m (6 ft) distance.
- Do you have any signs of: Fever, Cough (or worsening cough), Diarrhea, Loss of sense of taste or smell, Runny nose, Muscle pain, Headache, Fatigue/Exhaustion or Purple markings on fingers or toes in children?
- Have you been advised by Public Health that you are required to self-isolate?
- Are you waiting for a COVID-19 test or results of a COVID-19 test?
- Have you travelled outside NB in the last 14 days?
- Has anyone from your household returned from outside NB in the last 14 days, and has someone within your household bubble developed one or more of the COVID-19 symptoms listed above?