Our greenhouses grow flowers to beautify our Gardens
and the City of Saint John!
The Rockwood Park Campground was
developed in 1958 on the old Zoological Grounds
The SJ Horticultural Association contributed $17,000 to the
Light the Lake project in partnership with Emera and the City of Saint John
Since 1893, the Gardens have been an oasis of beauty for the people of Saint John